Amazon is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager in Seattle, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, coordinate, and execute digital marketing initiatives across owned channels: email, push, on-site, and on-device.
- Own campaigns from end to end – manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning, build and execution as well as reporting on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends.
- Continually optimize campaigns for maximum performance, leveraging iterative testing and data analysis, and ensuring content quality.
- Maintain brand and channel standards with excellent attention to detail.
- Follow marketing best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
- Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality and relevance.
- Grow awareness of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited among Amazon Prime subscribers by developing innovative marketing tactics on channels owned by Amazon.
- Associate with product and technology teams to build a roadmap and execute projects that lead to new acquisition opportunities.
- Improve best practices in execution and reporting that will scale for continued international expansion and serve as a model for existing international markets.
- BA/BS Required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing and/or email marketing.
- Effective experience with email marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record in dealing with Excel.
- Proficient experience writing customer-facing content.
- Proven experience using SQL and similar queries to extract and analyze data.
- Expert knowledge of email best practices, industry trends, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills, the ability to use data to develop and measure campaigns.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically; comfortable doing both kinds of work.