Google is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead elements of content strategy, planning and promotional offer execution for Google Play’s global Growth Marketing program.
- Cooperate with designers, writers, other Product Marketing Managers, Product Leads and third-party agencies to deliver great work in a scrappy environment.
- Improve and evolve our voice in cross-channel campaigns that span the Play store, emails, and notifications.
- Create relationships and partner closely with Product Management, Merchandising, Business Development, and Consumer Marketing teams to deploy impactful campaigns in line with program KPIs.
- Partner with Growth Marketing Operations and Product teams to outline business requirements for new tools and features that lift program effectiveness.
- Proactively evaluate and present results from your programs, making and implementing recommendations for further campaign optimization and new areas of focus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in growth and/or product marketing.
- Effective experience in using data to develop and analyze campaigns.
- Push marketing (email/notifications)/CRM experience, with a focus on setting and managing promotional offers for a consumer product.
- Proficient Mobile, e-commerce, and/or gaming experience.
- Proven experience designing (from scratch), launching and scaling marketing programs that span multiple countries.
- Demonstrated interest in the behavioral economics behind user decisions, as well as market-specific needs and nuances.
- Experience partnering closely with product and engineering counterparts.
- Strong experience driving A/B testing and optimization
- Proven track record of creative problem solving and bias towards action.
- Excellent creative, design and copywriting skills with the ability to align messaging to user segment and channel.