Darshana Design Studio is looking for a Growth Marketing Strategist in Jakarta, Indonesia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
About the Job:
- The Growth Marketing Strategist role is about to implement and analyze paid marketing campaigns regarding effectiveness for the Darshana Design Studio’s clients in the US and Canada.
- It’s a great opportunity for anyone looking to soak themselves in digital marketing solutions with international exposure.
- Your function will be working closely with the creative team and SelfMade New York.
- You are the authority figure of clients’ growth for each penny they spend.
- Execute and optimize social media campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager (bid settings, audience building, initial setup; adjust placement settings, attribution settings, uploading content, audience exclusions as needed, etc.).
- Execute and optimize email marketing campaigns (including list migration & eCommerce platform integration) and cooperate with the creative team for content-related tasks.
- Optimize email audience segments and set up triggers for flow emails.
- Transform data into future insights and optimization together with the Business Intelligence team.
- Always be in the know of the latest trends and knowledge on best practices and strategies in search media, paid ads, and digital marketing industry development.
- Create insightful reports about the performance of the digital campaigns for the company’s clients in a timely manner.
- Fluency: Talking English while dreaming. Understanding the U.S. culture is a plus!
- Growth Pirate: A full understanding of digital marketing shortcuts.
- Datanism: Ability to analyze a vast amount of data with excellent attention to detail in addition to familiarity with digital creative metrics (CPC, CTR, ROAS, Reach, etc.)
- Email Wizard: Having some experience in using Mailchimp, Klaviyo, or other email marketing platforms.
- Excellence: Having operational superiority is in your blood, including good time management.
- Problem Solver: Having the skill to navigate ambiguity and propose thoughtful recommendations to best serve our clients
- Oracle: Having a crystal ball that can see the future digital media trends.
- Curious: Having a passion for learning how things work and looking for rooms to innovate
- Adaptable: Being as smooth as water.
- Ability to navigate, transform and embrace changes skillfully.
- Experimental: Preferably to have 1-3 years of working experience as a growth marketing or a digital marketing strategist. However, if numbers, data, and logical reasoning are your best friend, please do apply!
Additional Requirements (Nice to Have):
- Bachelor’s degree or working experience in quantitative fields such as engineering and statistics.
- Google Certified: Certified with Google Ads Fundamental, Search, and Display.
- Some experience in all aspects of digital marketing.
- Familiarity with the latest US digital media trends and social media algorithms.
- Familiarity with branding with a passion for social media (Instagram is a plus!).
- Understanding of eCommerce landscape and metrics such as AOV, LTV, CAC, and Repeat Rate.