Tinuiti is looking for a Growth Media Strategist in San Diego, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan, design, and operate Paid Media (Paid Search, Shopping & Paid Social) campaigns:
- Campaign Launches: keyword & ad text creation/expansion, tracking set-up and the ability to provide instructions & QA tracking for all tools and engines.
- Campaign Management: negative keyword strategy, website & category exclusions, URL audits, keyword/ad text expansion, conflicting negatives, GDN campaigns (contextual, placement, & remarketing).
- Budget Management: manage daily budget tracking processes to make sure monthly spending levels are on pace.
- Bid Management: implement bid rule strategy and optimization efforts at the campaign, ad group, & keyword levels. Daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/ bid optimizations.
- AB Testing: actively work to test keywords, ad copy, & landing pages, beta and 3rd party vendor tool testing.
- Must be capable of communicating with clients whether through email or via the phone with minimal oversight to cultivate a strong working relationship.
- Responsibility & ownership with limited supervision of Paid Media program, successes, and failures for several client accounts.
- Perform and support Paid Media campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools.
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Accountable for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits.
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls.
- Mentor and effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities to junior members on the team.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in Paid Media (Paid Search, Paid Social and/or Shopping) in an agency setting.
- Proficient experience in managing monthly campaign budgets $60k+.
- Demonstarted understanding and implementation of competitive reporting: AdGooRoo, The Search Monitor, Compete, Auction Insights.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Google Adwords (Fundamentals & Advanced) Certifications, additional certifications a plus.
- Proven experience working in Google Analytics.