3Q Digital is looking for a Growth Strategy Consultant in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage projects focusing on customer understanding, journey maps, operational effectiveness and process solutions to digital marketing and business problems.
- Understood clients’ challenges and goals and identifying opportunities within marketing and customer strategy.
- Improve and execute projects to help drive sustained growth.
- Operate across several aspects of marketing – from digital marketing to branding and positioning, growth strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, and customer insights development.
- Integrate 3Q’s capabilities (in digital marketing, SEO/content, user experience, mobile, analytics, and strategy) to deliver client outcomes and project results.
- Head development of core assets and processes.
- Supervise management of project workflow.
- Interact and lead communication with senior management levels at a client – may involve negotiating or influencing significant matters.
- Make decisions in your area of responsibility that impact many other parts of 3Q and the client.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Effective experience in growth marketing in-house.
- Expert knowledge of strategy at an agency.
- Deep knowledge of marketing technologies in mobile, media, user experience, and analytics.
- Proficient experience in market and customer research.
- Strong project management skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound writing and editing skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.