The Well Creative Consultants is looking for a Head of Content & Social Media Strategy in Halifax, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with brand marketing teams on a long-term vision for each brand’s social that ties back to divisional business objectives with the consumer experience in mind.
- Accountable for creating category social channel that ties into the larger brand ecosystems.
- Promote strategies to break through and compete with brand competitive landscape.
- Recognize and implement test and learn social opportunities.
- Manage effectively with cross-functional teams (including but not limited to Brand, Search, Media, Sponsorship) on category footprint.
- Be at the forefront of what is happening in the space and propose new platforms to enter and first to market programs.
- Improve consumer-centric content with input marketing brief to output, partnering with internal or external production, and overseeing execution teams.
- Plan “of the moment” (“at the speed of culture”) content to complement pre-planned content.
- Assure content review process is respected in partnership with brand marketing teams.
- Grow and execute the earned and owned social media strategy for the brands to drive awareness, engagement and sales.
- Understood the unique brand positioning and stay true to brand equity through all social content and alignment with brand marketing.
- Craft owned content storytelling concepts for “always on” programs and e-commerce moments in partnership with key stakeholders from cross-functional teams.
- Lead and mentor content and social media team to grow skillset as creative and strategic team members.
- Elevate sensitive situations to manage and develop a playbook to manage.
- Perform with brand marketing and CMO team on ad-hoc social listening requests.
- Pull and provide regular analytics reports based on new tools provided by the CMO team (Rival IQ, Netbase, Tribe, etc.).
- Ensure strategy, content creation and community management are constantly reviewed based on findings.
- Associate in developing annual social/content budgets ensuring we optimize and spend wisely (bring in new partners as necessary) and find efficiencies to reinvest.
- Determine objectives for brand’s social platforms to measure and adapt accordingly based on overall business goals/priorities.
- Set social KPI’s for Influencer campaigns and track through execution with detailed recaps;
- Manage social listening requests from Marketing to give insight on launches and potential new product trends;
- Thoroughly understand ever-evolving social metrics and liaise with the team on best practices and benchmarks.
- Minimum 10 years experience in social media and content development for a brand (in-house or agency).
- Effective experience in social and digital landscape.
- Solid direct-to-consumer marketing experience and editorial background in sports a huge plus
(.com/publisher, brand, blog or otherwise).
- Expert knowledge of the intersection of integrated marketing communications, marketing or digital marketing, customer marketing, e-commerce and agency partners.
- Ability to partner with CMO and Brand and Commercial Leads, working closely with all on best practices across content and social.
- Creative skills to develop new content and out-of-the-box thinking a must.
- Ability to be resourceful and scrappy while working within brand guidelines to produce high-quality in-house content.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors and work with business partners on new innovations as well as best practice.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and develop a big-picture strategy to grow the brand love.