AmazeRealise is looking for a Head of Marketing in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Execute a customer acquisition strategy to drive leads, retention and increase brand presence.
- Ownership of brand identity.
- Produce and manage creative digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyze KPI’s, reporting on campaign results, engagement, etc.
- Follow conversion rates and support the ongoing development of the company website, ensuring high-quality content and clarity of messages.
- Design strategies to drive traffic to company websites.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Plan and oversee the company’s social media strategy.
- Supervise company’s event strategy, ensuring a high-quality program of events is delivered.
- Estimate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Report to the Directors on a regular basis.
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent.
- Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creating marketing opportunities.
- Effective experience in leading marketing activities in the agency/consultancy sector.
- Proficient marketing budgeting experience.
- Solid digital communications background.
- Deep knowledge of SEO and web analytics.
- Sound team management: mentoring, coaching and developing.
- Senior level stakeholder engagement.
- Relationship building and communication (across departments).
- Prioritization and the ability to remain level headed under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve, influence and persuade.
- Ability to be creative with the budget that you have.