The Brit Agency is looking for an Inbound Graphic Designer in Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead multiple client projects simultaneously using our agency project management system.
- Design the overall brand design and UX strategy for websites – wireframes and mock-ups.
- Improve and ongoing program of social media graphics – that keep up-to-date with current social trends.
- Manage the agency in design discussions that promote Inbound Marketing and lead conversions – what needs to happen to get the client’s website to take it to the next level.
- Devise appropriate client brand assets when required – digital and print.
- Aid in brainstorming sessions around client brand messaging strategy.
- Operate in conjunction with WebDev and Inbound Marketing teams to ensure all work is delivered on time according to expectations – streamlining process and handoff from design to development.
- Support with client kickoff, onboarding and weekly check-in meetings.
- Build Inbound multimedia resources for the agency.
- Occasional blogging on design subjects to show our agency expertise.
- Oversight and administration.
- Act in conjunction with the team to ensure client work is delivered accurately and fully developed and on time.
- Help with HubSpot marketing development for our clients: this includes segmented lists, workflows, blogs, email, social, among others (training is provided).
- Continuously train and educate client and agency staff based on the tasks at hand.
- Serve as an ambassador for the agency, internally and externally.
- Study design, technical and industry trends, identifying new design and UX directions and opportunities, staying on top of trends and “what’s working” in the world of Inbound, video, design and social media.
- Assure clients have a consistently high Net Promoter Score (NPS) and mend those relationships that are lacking in 100% satisfaction.
- Either a graphic design college degree, or a related professional design focus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
- Effective experience in developing graphics for websites and social media.
- Proficient program management experience (college or extracurricular does count).
- Great proficiency in Adobe Suite.
- A passion for continually learning new ways to practice your craft.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meets deadlines and exceed expectations.