Livewire Communications is looking for an Integrated Producer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with the account teams to deliver exceptional client experiences.
- Cooperate with account director, creative team and Strategist to gain a deep understanding of assigned client(s), their business, challenges and opportunities to ensure messaging are on strategy.
- Utilize your understanding of the client and their priorities to respond to their needs and proactively develop solutions.
- Subscribe to the account strategy to maximize opportunities.
- Promote the account team to drive deliverables through the workflow process, ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget and to client expectations.
- Operate with creative teams to define the time required against tasks and deliverables on projects.
- Collude with the account team to provide timely input for resource planning to ensure resources are in place to deliver quality deliverables.
- Responsible for creating budgets, tracking costs and invoicing throughout the entirety of project through to final reconciliation.
- Build timelines and work back schedules.
- Lead all internal and external resources and clearly communicate project expectations and allotted time or cost to project deliverables.
- Head day-to-day project communication with the client, while keeping the team informed and updated on changes and revisions.
- Mitigate missed deliverables or scope changes by tenaciously tracking work-in-progress. Inform the Account Director or client of project delays or of potential overages.
- Run difficult conversations, internally and externally, in a timely manner so that issues can be dealt with responsibly.
- Direct internal team meetings and internal revision cycles.
- Accountable for final invoicing and management, including organizing and archiving all project documentation including, working and final files from third party vendors.
- Act with the director, client services to determine responsibility for reporting on project financials and other required monthly reports.
- Associate in weekly production meetings.
- Deliver on Livewire’s expectation of adding value, being accountable, courageous, collaborative, and doing all of this with integrity.
- Degree in communications or related field.
- At least 5 years of agency experience.
- Effective experience working in corporate or internal communications is an asset.
- Strategic thinker with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work independently.
- Effective problem solver.
- Able to drive and inspire project teams.