Mobify is looking for an Intermediate Front-End Engineer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce technical leadership to our partner’s teams remotely and in-person.
- Cooperate with a diverse partner ecosystem to collaborate on project development best practices, architecture and design approaches with our product.
- Collude in code and design reviews with our partners to create better solutions.
- Apply software development best practices from our developer values and coding style.
- Occasionally, travel to assist our customers and partners building on our platform.
- Spot rough edges across implementations and work with other teams to remove them.
- Provide feedback from the developer community to product, product management and the rest of the Mobify.
- Expert knowledge of working on a team building and maintaining a web application.
- A passionate about building great experiences for users on the web.
- A growth mindset and are open and willing to both accept and give feedback.
- A solid communicator who loves to work in developer communities.
- The tenacity to debug tricky problems that span multiple systems or vendors.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to audiences of varying skill levels.