LyntonWeb is looking for an Internal HubSpot Marketing Manager in Ohio, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Ideate, develop, execute, track, and report on internal inbound marketing campaigns using the HubSpot platform.
- Own activities like blog post creation, landing page A/B testing, content offer creation, webinars, web page updates, and more (writers, implementers, and developers will assist with execution).
- Draft and implement lead nurturing and demand generation campaigns utilizing HubSpot’s automation software (includes building landing pages, thank you pages, emails, etc) to move leads down the sales funnel.
- Create and test segmented lists and workflows based on audience behaviors like offers downloaded, site pages visited and emails opened.
- Cooperate with and manage internal resources responsible for implementation, sales, website development, and marketing services.
- Aid define our branding and voice.
- Follow toward KPIs related to website traffic, lead generation, new contact acquisition, and consultation requests.
- Effective inbound marketing experience/certification.
- Proficient experience working remotely.
- Fluency in other languages.