Collabo is looking for an Internet Marketing Specialist in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.).
- Cooperate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Design and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.).
- Help in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Utilize PPC to increase qualified leads for market segments.
- Effectively lead online projects requests to meet or exceed expectations, and deliver quality work on time.
- Expand knowledge of basic online Marketing tools, trends and best practices regularly.
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing, business, communications preferred or equivalent years of work experience in online marketing support.
- Effective experience in php website development specifically including Drupal and WordPress.
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired.
- Proficient experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstarted understanding of Email marketing.
- Deep knowledge of search engine marketing.
- Proven track record in social media marketing.
- Outstanding skills in dealing with pay-per-click campaign management.