QUISMA is looking for an Internship Online Marketing in Düsseldorf, Germany. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate on creating online marketing campaigns (Google Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube, GDN).
- Campaign analysis and optimization.
- Associate in potential estimates and quotations.
- Design reports and statistics.
- Devise PowerPoint presentations.
- Study of economics, communication sciences, marketing or similar degree program beneficial.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint is an advantage.
- High internet affinity, as well as high affinity and technical understanding.
- Solid language and communication skills.
- Sound analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong language skills in German and possibly in English – like other European languages.
- A high degree of initiative and the ability to work independently.