hedgehog lab is looking for an iOS Developer in Hyderabad, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Interpret client requirements and suggest development approaches.
- Recognize problems and be able to arrive at a solution either independently, or with other colleagues.
- Associate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning meetings (or be prepared to learn).
- Operate with design and UX colleagues to successfully implement app designs.
- Participate in the continual development of our internal development processes.
- Aid with the technical architecture and approach for projects.
- Contribute to the estimation of time and delivery of projects.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience developing for iOS (Objective-C or Swift).
- Demonstarted understanding of networks, HTTP, RESTful APIs and how a mobile app consumes them.
- An appreciation of mobile UX and knowledge of the Apple human interface guidelines.
- Effective experience with, or a willingness to extend your skills in unit testing.
- Expert working knowledge of Git, Build Servers, Continous Integration and other supporting systems.
- Deep knowledge of SCRUM/agile methodologies.
- Wide knowledge of web applications and the latest advances with HTML5.
- Passionate with a desire to deliver world-class products.
- Outstanding communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients.
- Outgoing, personable, sociable and easy going.
- Open to criticism from your team to benefit project development.
- Comfortable with pressure and deadlines and can work in a fast paced environment.
- An aptitude and openness to learning new skills and technologies.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills – whether it be tracking down an obscure ARC related memory deallocation bug, or getting to the bottom of how best to translate business requirements into a fully implemented solution.
- Sound opinions on what goes into making a good mobile app around areas such as performance, security and usability.