Harley Oliver is looking for a Jr. Designer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Supervise and fulfill web projects from start to finish.
- Partake in our Discovery process, client workshops, research and brainstorming sessions.
- Meticulously organize and manage project details, timelines and requirements.
- Have the ability to complete an entire web project.
- Design for any screen.
- Provide concise presentations.
- Liaise ideas clearly.
- Operate independently or with a small team of contractors.
- Post-secondary education in design.
- Thurst to explore new technologies and how they work.
- Effective freelance experience.
- Have worked in a small/growing team.
- Positive attitude.
- Collaborative nature.