AspireIQ is looking for a Junior Accountant in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce complete, accurate, and timely invoices.
- Interface with customers via email and phone to resolve billing questions and issues.
- Operate cross-functionally with our customer-facing teams.
- Process inbound payments from customers.
- Provide payments to our content creators and vendors.
- Classify and reconcile expenses and vendor invoices.
- Produce sales tax-related analysis to help ensure tax compliance.
- Aid our controller with the month-end close process as needed.
- Recommend process and systems improvements, with potential to lead certain projects.
- BA/BS in accounting, finance, or a related field, OR 2 years of direct experience in AR and AP.
- Effective experience in a customer-facing role.
- Proficient experience with Salesforce.com, Bill.com, Stripe, QuickBooks Online, and/or Expensify.
- Expert knowledge of SaaS and/or marketplace businesses.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid quantitative skills, attention to detail, and organization.
- Customer-centric attitude and high EQ.
- Proactive problem-solving skills with an eagerness to fix inefficiencies.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and help your teammates.
- Ability to learn quickly and take direction.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.