In the Company of Huskies is looking for a Junior Digital Analyst in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Associate with Social, Strategy, Creative, and Technology disciplines to provide actionable analysis of campaigns and always-on content.
- Research and deliver recurring client reports that translate insights into value for the client’s digital and above-the-line activity – social media, website, SEO, paid media, CRM activity, and OOH advertising.
- Analyze and interpret data from multiple digital platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, CRM, etc.
- Design and manage custom, client-friendly dashboards to store and present social, website, CRM, and paid media data in a visual and interactive way.
- Minimum 1- years of experience in social media/digital analytics and data management.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, psychology, sociology, or other related disciplines.
- Effective experience in digital media platforms, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Proficient experience working with social analytics and publishing platforms, such as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Iconosquare, Sprinklr, or Falcon Social.
- Adept in manipulating data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets on Mac operating systems.
- Expert knowledge of Google Data Studio and Supermetrics, or a similar data-visualization tool is a plus.
- Proven social listening experience using Talkwalker, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, or a similar platform will be an advantage.
- Possible experience with SQL (specifically Boolean) is also appreciated.
- A detail-oriented, task-driven, critical thinker.
- Demonstrate skills in presenting, writing, and teaching.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets from multiple platforms, and extract meaningful and valuable insights.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high-pressure situations and to make data and insights accessible to a non-expert audience.