Tivix is looking for a Junior Digital Product Manager in London, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Clarify the goals of 1 or more digital products across mobile, desktop, platforms and/or services.
- Operate with the business and technical teams to translate business needs, and define product roadmaps that outline current and future capabilities of each product.
- Promote an understanding of the user experience & prioritize product features/requirements based on business and user impact.
- Build buy-in for the product goals both internally and with key external partners.
- Maintain and extend relationships with client partners.
- Interpret product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes (wireframes, layouts, functionality, and technical requirements, working with a designer).
- Execute and project manage from MVP to launch and testing, ensuring all phases are within budget & timeframes.
- Assure the quality of releases on the product area, testing and validating that the requirements are met.
- Effective digital product management and project management experience.
- Proficient experience in leading execution through cross-functional teams in an agile delivery model.
- Demonstrated understanding of software development life-cycle.
- Expert knowledge of user-centric digital experiences.
- The ability to work across multiple time zones, projects, and clients.
- Strategic planning & experience in defining & building out product roadmaps.
- The ability to prioritize requirements & features according to business needs & industry trends.
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels & job functions.
- The ability to structure & communicate product features to delivery teams.