Twogether is looking for a Junior Producer in Glasgow, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Promote the senior project manager in the delivery of both small and large scale projects.
- Assure projects are delivered on time.
- Cooperate with members of the development, strategy and UX teams to ensure you understand their progress with tasks.
- Recognize any potential issues and raise these to the Senior Project Manager before they impact the project.
- Produce clear and succinct project reports.
- Communicate with clients directly on anything from project updates, taking verbal briefs to troubleshooting issues.
- Design and update project plans and project tracking documents.
- Aid with company operational tasks as required.
- Be the primary point of contact for a support desk, for one of Twogether’s bespoke digital toolsets, resolving and responding to tickets as required.
- Proven track record in MS Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Effective agency experience is a benefit, but not essential.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Natural problem solver.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently, as well as being a strong team player.