eBay is looking for a Lead Mobile Developer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid architect, build, iterate and manage our mobile applications.
- Operate with both Android and iOS developers in a collaborative environment as lead developer across teams.
- Assure that code is aligned with the latest design standards and best practices.
- Help to raise the overall skill and quality level through pairing, design/code reviews, and mentoring.
- Push forward our testing process including unit, integration- and functional testing.
- Cooperate with product management to continuously improve our apps.
- Study and prototype solutions to effect meaningful iteration.
- Act in a data-driven environment implementing AB tests and working with analytical application data.
- Evangelize mobile technology across the company and broader global development community.
- Demonstarted understanding and strong experience with the Android platform (Fragments, Services, Support Library) as well as Objective-C, Swift, and iOS development.
- Expert knowledge of Adept mobile testing (Robolectric, Espresso, JUnit, Appium…).
- Effective experience in Utilization of DDMS and Android Developer Tools for development and performance debugging.
- Solid know-how in object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Real life reference or open source projects (Github / Bitbucket / Stackoverflow Account).
- Deep knowledge of REST architectural style and experience consuming RESTful APIs and RESTful Web Services.
- Proficient experience in Grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Strong broad awareness of client-side performance considerations.
- Solid presentation skills – you are comfortable in small and large groups.
- Minimum 5 years experience in application development, Java/Android and iOS (Objective-C / Swift).
- Proficient experience in e-commerce.
- Strong experience in online advertising technology.
- Outstanding skills in a cross-platform mobile application (React Native, iOS, etc.).
- Sound experience building full-stack applications and/or APIs.
- Familiarity with GraphQL.