Inseev Interactive is looking for Lead Paid Search Strategist in San Diego, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead all aspects of medium-to-large paid search accounts, in both traditional text ads and shopping campaigns.
- Utilize data to make inferences, add valuable insights, and execute reporting and forecasting for our paid search clients, as well as prepare audits for potential new clients.
- Consistently introduce innovative testing ideas (ad copy tests, landing page tests, keyword expansion, etc.) to promote client growth.
- Maintain a high level of service and communication with clients through both phone calls and email.
- Understand core online search platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini), as well as methodologies behind account setups and structures.
- Use relevant resources (Google Analytics, SemRush, Keyword Planner, etc.) and third-party bidding tools (DoubleClick, etc.) as needed.
- Head multiple projects with extreme professionalism and detail.
- Minimum 1- year demonstrated success in managing paid search accounts – some agency experience required.
- Effective experience using automated bidding tools/strategies – and knowing when not to use them.
- Proficient experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting account issues, as well as implementing solutions to any issues in the account.
- Proven eCommerce, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Gemini experience.
- Solid Google Analytics skills, and Advanced Excel skills.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Analytics a plus.
- Stellar writing, grammar, and editing skills.
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills.
- A love for data and numbers, and the story they can tell.
- A detail-oriented mindset focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate through written or verbal speech.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.