Alamy is looking for a Lead UI Developer in Thiruvananthapuram Area, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with a highly motivated agile team as a shared resource.
- Responsible for implementing visual designs in standards compliant, clean markup (HTML5/CSS3/JS).
- Act with React framework using tools like SCSS, webpack, ESLint, next.js, pug, etc.
- Thoroughly testing cross-browser compatibility of all product interfaces.
- Work with developers to integrate markup across projects.
- Recognize and research new UI technologies.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
- Aid in building wireframes/prototypes.
- Design and execute unit test cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or master’s in computer application.
- Effective experience of working in an agile environment.
- Proficient experience in React framework using tools like SCSS, webpack, ESLint, and unit testing tools like React-unit, Jasmine.
- Proven experience in templating tools like Next.js, pug/Handlebars for developing server-rendered applications.
- Solid object-oriented programming skills.
- Expert knowledge of modern markup technologies and on Photoshop & Dreamweaver.
- Deep knowledge of Web (W3C) standards.
- A relentless learning attitude who is continually seeking to strive for better.
- A passion for working as part of a pivotal team and relishes team members’ individual success.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate their point of view with confidence.