The Search Agency is looking for a Manager of Paid Social, Programmatic & Display Media in Maryland, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and manage campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat, working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns.
- Define set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization requirements, ensuring the full impact and efficiency of each campaign.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Direct on paid social content calendars to guide marketing partners on their paid social strategy.
- Utilize research tools and resources to plan campaign tactics that adhere to client goals and target audience.
- As necessary, create campaigns and ad sets within DoubleClick to traffic ad campaigns across multiple platforms. QA the campaign builds and initial data to ensure a successful launch.
- Enhance display campaigns to meet and/or exceed advertiser goals through copy changes, bid adjustments, and placement testing.
- Produce creative concept ideas and targeting tactics based on best practices for new ad tests.
- Liaise weekly progress on all client campaigns and provide insights that highlight the story behind the data.
- Cooperate with Earned Media teams to run Paid Social strategies alongside organic social strategies and content.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in social buying, paid media execution, and optimization.
- Expert knowledge of the paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across a variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.)
- Effective experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Dashboard, Google Adwords, and other major social buying platforms.
- Deep knowledge of web analytics, social analytics and techniques, particularly KPI’s on Facebook and Twitter.
- Demonstrated understanding of Excel, including pivot tables, VLookup formulas, etc.
- Familiarity with DoubleClick platforms (DFA, DCM, DDM, DBM, DS) preferred.
- Proficient experience with GA reporting tools a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinker who can recognize critical issues and focus attention accordingly.
- A self-starter with a very high work rate—able to get things done without constant input and support.
- Positive and outgoing personality, with the professional demeanor and ability to relate well with team members, upper management, clients, and media partners. Impeccable character and high ethical standards.
- Solid interest in digital media platforms and technologies, with a desire to keep informed about new trends.
- Passionate about digital marketing and data optimization.
- Strong time management and organization skills. Able to set priorities for various tasks, and adapt to those priorities as needed.