MTV Australia is looking for a Marketing and Social Media Executive in New South Wales, Australia, If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Support the marketing manager in developing the overall marketing and social strategy and implementation of all campaigns.
- Supervise MTV & Comedy Central social media accounts management.
- Improve engaging, creative, innovative content for all brand and programming campaigns.
- Cooperate with commercial and digital teams on campaigns to ensure brand health is at the forefront of all campaigns.
- Regular audit, report and analyze social media accounts to meet KPI’s.
- Analyze paid campaigns to ensure efficacies are identified and implemented.
- Promote and implement social media strategy to continue to achieve growth, engagement, innovation and be first in class at social to drive social growth, linear ratings and traffic.
- Promote affiliate relationships and day to day management of supplying all marketing assets Develop working relationships with media agencies OMD and IKON.
- Brief creative on marketing initiatives and managing the creative process to the deadline.
- Operate with the relevant teams to implement and coordinate marketing tent pole events.
- Report on all campaign results including an in-depth post analysis.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar social media role or equivalent.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are desirable (completion of secondary education required).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstarted understanding of social media best practice.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong video editing skills a bonus but not essential.
- Solid copywriting skills.
- Sound understanding of social media and communications.
- Outstanding verbal interpersonal skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work multiple deadlines.