MOI Global is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager in Weybridge, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for deploying B2B marketing automation campaigns for a key client account.
- Operate with the team to develop and execute automation strategies, as well as taking ownership on large scale projects.
- Be the day-to-day project manager and technical support for setting up of nurture journeys within the marketing automation platforms, with a key understanding of triggers, wait for steps etc.
- Create campaign assets such as emails, landing pages and registration portals, and working closely with the client and project leads to provide input on email marketing strategy.
- Utilize your analytical mindset, you will produce campaign reports and documentation and present to both internal and external client stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years in the industry.
- At least 2 years as a marketing automation manager.
- Proven experience In an agency environment would be beneficial.
- Effective experience with automation platforms (ideally Marketo and Eloqua) will allow you to build and optimize key automated marketing campaigns.
- Proficient analytics experience that allows you to effectively analyze and report on campaign statistics and produce reports for stakeholders.
- Demonstarted understanding to quickly adapt to new systems as the department continues to grow.
- Solid communications skills to effectively present to key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Ambitious nature to encourage you to keep up to speed on changes and new modules within the different marketing automation platforms and in-turn help deliver additional value and expertise to our clients.