Cisco is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Analyze customer account status across offer-specific digital journeys and find opportunities to engage customers directly to improve their use of and experience with Cisco purchases.
- Examine which touch points are working/not working at an EMEAR level.
- Suggest and implement A/B testing on touch point improvements to enhance results.
- Determine data automation requirements to optimize real-time digital experience that Cisco will use with our customers post-purchase.
- Oversee program performance within assigned geography and conduct optimization activities based on results.
- Create and develop automated digital programs to deliver the right touch engagement based on regional business priorities.
- Investigate how to unlock opportunities and grow wallet share through social selling/listening.
- Produce content in Eloqua from templated assets for execution of EMEAR journeys.
- Focus on segmentation and more personalized, targeted email marketing.
- Utilize cross-functional teams to enhance program and campaign attributes, creating an optimized and innovative experience for the customer.
- Carry out thorough analysis to understand attribution per digital channel and attribution of an impact as it relates to behavior change.
- Enhance digital customer success motion (CX) to ensure we delight our customers with the experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, IT or related field; MBA is a plus.
- Effective experience in the tech industry, with specific experience working on data-driven, automated campaign development and execution.
- Proficient experience at multiple stages of a technology startup: the ability to see “outside-in” and connect with both technical and business audiences.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working with development organizations, sales, marketing and channel teams.
- Solid analytical skills and comfort reviewing and interpreting marketing campaign results.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Eloqua.
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities whilst maintaining strong attention to detail.