Yext is looking for a Marketing Coordinator in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Support communications and content creation efforts, including copywriting and editing marketing materials (emails, webinars, social posts, whitepapers, sales materials, etc.).
- Own relationships with third-party vendors including community and review sites, recruiting sites, email signature platform, and more.
- Accountable for the procurement process, invoicing, and budget tracking.
- Cooperate with the Creative team on visual asset creation for social media, blog posts, and more. Help coordinate photo/video shoots.
- Conduct research to aid in team goals, including award opportunities, conferences/speaking opportunities, keyword and content optimization, and industry trends.
- Maintain quarterly marketing calendar(s) and communication of end-goals and deliverables with relevant stakeholders.
- Associate with the People Operations and Recruiting teams to ensure marketing involvement in external communications and internal culture initiatives.
- Show initiative in finding ways to proactively help out the team at large when not directly asked.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college-level education.
- Minimum 1- years of experience in marketing, communications, SaaS, or related field.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, and organized.
- Passion for helping to build an iconic global technology company.
- Outstanding written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Great leadership, teamwork, and project management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Ability to manage up and work with multiple stakeholders across the company.