LyntonWeb is looking for a Marketing Implementation Associate in Ohio, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft and implement lead nurturing and demand generation campaigns utilizing HubSpot’s automation software (includes building landing pages, thank you pages, emails, etc).
- Build and test segmented lists and complex workflows based on audience behaviors like offers downloaded, site pages visited and emails opened.
- Understand the entire buyer’s journey from awareness, consideration and decision stages to implement lead nurturing campaigns that move leads down the sales funnel.
- Build monthly and quarterly HubSpot campaign reports for further strategic analysis.
- Promote marketing efforts to drive traffic to a website, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
- Setup A/B tests to effectively improve conversion rate optimization.
- Setup field mappings within HubSpot connect.
- Effective experience using HubSpot.
- Expert knowledge of Google Suite.
- Proficient experience building Databox reports.
- Proven experience working remotely.
- Demonstrated understanding of inbound marketing methodology.
- Outstanding analytical and technical skills.
- Deep HTML knowledge.
- A high commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Phenomenal organizational skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced agency environment.