INGIC is looking for a Marketing Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Improve the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Supervise the company’s marketing budget.
- Design and publish of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Create and implement promotional campaigns.
- Head and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall accountability for brand management and corporate identity.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Effective experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proficient experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Expert knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Proven track record in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.