M&C Saatchi Mobile is looking for a Media Executive in Bangalore, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Maintain the media planner and buyer with reporting and planning of mobile and digital campaigns.
- Aid manage and execute a campaign throughout the campaign lifecycle including setting up, creative management, pacing and delivery.
- Design campaigns within a media-management system.
- Assure proper entries into the financial system, including reconciliations.
- Produce optimization insights to the media planner and buyers.
- Associate in rate negotiation.
- Provide campaign reporting.
- Aid implementation of tracking solutions, including the use of initiative to identify and rectify tracking issues for media campaigns.
- Run results in line with client objectives and KPIs.
- Help in the preparation of bespoke analysis and presentations for clients.
- Support accurate, accessible and organized documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (pivot tables).
- Solid written and verbal communication and people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, quickly-changing, technology-focused industry.
- A clear demonstration of curiosity with an obvious enthusiasm to learn and contribute to the wider agency.
- Exudes entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cohesive team to achieve and deliver in excess of targets.
- Ability to analyze results, identifying and explaining variance from goals.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams.