Stickyeyes is looking for a Native Level Swedish Speaking Content Executive in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design a Swedish campaign copy to be used in various formats including blog content, website content and design-led content.
- Review and proof-read Swedish copy to ensure our output meets quality requirements.
- Audit and assessing content marketing campaigns.
- Spend time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through content marketing.
- Create relationships and promoting content with key Swedish media and influencer contacts.
- Liaise and work closely to achieve campaign objectives with other delivery teams.
- Operate with more senior team members to gather data & insights and produce insightful reports.
- Oversee content trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date for the Swedish market.
- Actively contribute to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally.
- Ideally at least 2 years of Swedish creative writing and/or outreach experience, within content marketing or PR.
- Effective proofreading experience and the ability to evaluate content effectively.
- A flexible, organized individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for content marketing is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.
- Ability to interpret a brief and tone of voice to writing well for a range of sectors and audiences.
- The ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.