Lemundo is looking for an Online Marketing Manager SEA in Hamburg, Germany. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Promote and advice for customers as a central contact.
- Conception and control of SEA and SEO activities.
- Advice and further development of customers and their online shops.
- Project responsibility for quality and advertising budget.
- Independent analysis and regular reporting and controlling of the accounts.
- A charge of service providers and interface to IT and design.
- University degree in business administration, communication, e-commerce, media-format or comparable qualification.
- Effective experience in online marketing with a focus on SEA or SEO.
- Passion for online marketing and e-commerce.
- The affinity of numbers, analytical understanding and desire for professional and personal development.
- Strong communication and organizational talent and basic technical interest in web development.
- Independent and structured way of working with a proactive view of the bigger picture.
- Ambition to make a difference and develop yourself together with Lemundo.