Skyscanner is looking for an Online Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own and drive traffic to our partners’ website via content creation, working back with PR & Social Marketing on multi-channel comms and continuous optimization of user experience on-site,
- Understand SEO and what drives traffic to content.
- Dig through the data to understand where areas of opportunities lie and drive segmentation and targeting of our audiences around key solutions.
- Operate with commercial and product teams to pinpoint core company themes and latest trends, enabling the creation of cutting-edge, compelling content.
- Aid the partner marketing team with digital/demand generation programs as needed for product launches, the program pushes or major initiative communications.
- Draft original contributions to the blog, eBooks, videos, white papers, infographics, and landing pages and continuously experiment with and level up content on our partners’ site.
- Build inbound workflows including tracking of form submissions.
- Performance measurement and trend monitoring assistance with tracking website KPIs.
- Report monthly results to the global marketing team and senior leadership.
- Minimum 5 years of content marketing experience and ability to demonstrate a track record of success in previous roles, especially in converting readers/engagement to trials or leads.
- Proven track record in dealing with HTML/ CSS skills is a huge bonus.
- Proficient experience working in B2B.
- Familiarity with martech/sales tools like Hubspot (marketing automation), content management platforms, SEO tools.
- Strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, trials, and sales.
- Highly collaborative in your approach with experience in working with many different disciplines.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.