Optimerch is looking for an Online Marketing Trainee in Dortmund, Germany. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Get to know some of the relevant online marketing channels.
- Design and evaluate Google AdWords campaigns.
- Enhance campaigns according to individual goals.
- Plan customer reports.
- Promote social media measures.
- After a training phase, you take over the specific support of customer campaigns.
- Successfully completed university or college degree, preferably business administration, computer science, information technology or comparable training.
- Effective experiences in the field of search engine optimization, eg through an internship.
- Expert knowledge in HTML, CSS and common web technologies.
- Proficient experience in SEO-relevant online channels such as social media networks.
- Analytical skills, fun in dealing with numbers and conceptual thinking.
- High level of initiative and independent work.
- Team and innovation skills.