CosaVostra is looking for an Operational Marketing Manager in Paris, France. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead marketing initiatives for client projects and internal projects of the agency.
- The realization of studies and benchmarks around digital innovations, marketing strategies and new opportunities to seize in order to meet the needs of customers in the best way.
- Execute and monitor online advertising campaigns.
- Daily enhance (targeting audiences, check the relevance of texts and visuals and KPI tracking).
- Project monitoring and coordination of actions with the various internal and external interlocutors of the agency.
- Oversee the different deliverables of a project.
- Master student (bac + 4 / + 5) in business school, communication, web and multimedia.
- Demonstarted understanding of the digital world.
- Strong command of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Highly motivated, passionate and proactive trainee (bac + 4 / + 5) to strengthen the Parisian marketing team.
- Rigor, organization, autonomy.
- Dynamic, proactive spirit and strength of the proposal.
- Taste for analysis and numbers and social networks.