Webby Central is looking for a Projects Strategist in Walpole, New York, Boston. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Meet with potential clients with a senior strategist.
- Create and cultivate outbound opportunities.
- Start a conversation around project direction and strategy.
- Support in deal structuring and contract negotiation.
- Operate for a smooth transition of deals into active projects.
- Cooperate with vendors under Webby’s partner program, for requirements with a very low budget.
- Document RFP/RFI responses to support sales.
- Lead and improve LMS tools to ease tracking.
- Support marketing requests for the business acquisition team.
- Guide certified partner relationships, vet and onboard new partners in coordination with the development team.
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical background.
- Master’s degree in marketing or management is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a related field.
- Demonstarted understanding of Web and Mobile app industry.
- Expert knowledge of online bidding marketplaces.
- Documentation, presentation and great communication skills.
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things tech, mobile, apps, etc.