iProspect Ireland is looking for a Paid Search Account Manager in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Utilize market research and consumer behavior to help define KPIs and strategy.
- Design strategy proposals for clients.
- Undertake and support Search Planners in daily visibility and optimization checks for all accounts and regular optimization of all campaign elements (KWs, adcopy, landing pages, etc) based on agreed campaign KPIs.
- Head technology and tools used on accounts.
- Run regular reporting to clients according to schedule. All reports are to be timely, accurate, literate and insightful.
- Operate with an external and internal resource to deliver all reporting requirements.
- Lead competing client requests and establish team priorities.
- Create a trusting and strong relationship with each client contact.
- Maintain client needs while understanding SLAs and SOWs.
- Remain abreast of developments in PPC and broader search and digital space.
- Produce feedback and coaching to Search Planners.
- Be able to look at your client’s objectives as a holistic digital marketing need, and not siloed in PPC.
- Challenge your clients to think outside of the norm.
- Understood your clients industry and products/offerings as well as they do.
- Push forward the right strategies for your client based on their industry and offering.
- Minimum 3 years PPC experience.
- Effective experience in a client facing digital role.
- Proficient experience in other areas of digital is a plus.
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in search marketing.
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets.
- Deeply literate with a good understanding of how language is used.
- Strong communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it.
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimization and reporting.
- Solid client servicing background.