Fetch is looking for a Paid Search Manager in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform paid search campaign management best practices and processes. Follow appropriate optimization schedules, setup, and QA to achieve client KPIs.
- Supervise the planning, buying and optimization of paid search media across key clients.
- Promote team members with ad hoc trafficking, campaign management, and analysis.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues.
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to meet them with quality work.
- Maintain and grow client search budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business, mathematics, computer science, or related preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years managing paid search campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Effective experience in managing paid search campaigns across multiple clients.
- Deep knowledge of trafficking, tracking, and attribution (preferred).
- Proficient experience working in a search platform (DoubleClick for Search preferred).
- Proven track record in working in an agency environment (preferred).
- Familiarity with working with a mobile managing platform (preferred).
- A fine eye for detail.
- Self-starter and independent learner.
- Analytical ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data.
- Ability to work in a team environment.