ThoughtShift is looking for a Paid Search (PPC) Campaign Manager in Brighton, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create strong client relationships through regular client contact i.e. emails, phone calls and face-to-face meetings were necessary to manage your client’s expectations, answer questions on their digital marketing campaigns, educate them and work with them to ensure their requirements are being met at all times.
- Lead Paid Search/Google AdWords/Digital Marketing campaigns from strategy to tactical implementation to deliver amazing results on time and budget for all clients and internal customers.
- Head the production resource to accomplish the tasks/objectives/KPIs associated with all client campaigns and projects and to act as the link between the account manager and the production team.
- Cooperate with colleagues in Organic Search team to deliver Integrated Search Campaigns where relevant
- Analyze keyword and audience data by using online tools, Google Analytics and Excel spreadsheets to produce insights.
- Design Paid Search/Digital Marketing strategies and campaign plans to achieve client objectives including increasing traffic, engagement, leads and sales.
- Provide campaign results, insights and plans in written reports and Powerpoint presentations.
- Prioritize workloads and recording all activity through the submission of weekly timesheets.
- Continuously develop the quality of client campaigns by developing internal processes, systems, templates and training programmes.
- Liaise project tasks and results to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Support and share up-to-date knowledge of expert Paid Search techniques, industry benchmarks and tools.
- Analysis and innovate using what we like to call “special project” time to be the best you can be, to help us grow into being the best digital marketing agency in the world.
- Effective experience in paid search (PPC) digital marketing.
- Proficient experience in achieving and communicating astounding paid search (PPC) digital marketing campaign results.
- Expert knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Search Digital Marketing campaigns, such as Google AdWords & Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with Google Shopping campaigns a distinct advantage.
- Deep knowledge of Google Advertising Fundamentals & Search Advanced Exam.
- Proven track record in managing multiple client/partner relationships.
- Demonstarted understanding of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and web tracking tools.
- Great project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, including presenting to clients.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Solid listening, questioning, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret and explain complex data.