Digitopia is looking for a Paid Search Strategist in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Launch and optimize PPC campaigns.
- Design compelling ad copy and directing the creation of display ads.
- Lead campaign expenses, staying on budget and estimating monthly costs.
- Examine performance and implementing appropriate action plans to achieve target metrics.
- Calculate and proving ROI for your clients.
- Execute and verify goal tracking.
- Provide reports that assess performance, pinpoint issues and identify new opportunities.
- Stay abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- Present feedback and insight to fellow paid search team members.
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience managing Google Ads campaigns (preferably in an agency environment).
- Effective experience in building and running both lead gen and shopping campaigns.
- Proven track record in keyword analysis, conversion analysis, and landing page analysis.
- Proficient experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Expert knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- Deep working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.).
- Strong communication and facilitation skills to manage projects and positively influence collaborators.
- A sound sense of ownership, drive and urgency.
- Solid Google Ads Certification.
- Outstanding HubSpot Certifications.
- Familiarity with utilizing Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize.
- Demonstarted understanding of multiple marketing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Bing.
- Good Google Analytics Certification.
- Wide knowledge of WordPress, Magento and Shopify.
- Essential understanding of HTML & CSS.