ACRONYM is looking for a Paid Search Strategist in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Overall paid search campaign strategy and implementation.
- Lead client media-spend budgets, keyword list-management, oversight of ad copy.
- Determine performance targets, project milestones, resource needs, etc.
- Oversee the overall performance of paid search efforts and report key indicators to senior executives.
- Study, identify and establish partnerships with contextual networks for interactive placement.
- Head paid search campaigns; generating ranking reports, conducting site audits, handling client concerns, etc.
- Associate in the hiring, training, development, mentoring and retention of staff members in this department.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on SEM experience, primarily in paid search campaign management; agency-side preferred.
- Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and implementation.
- Demonstarted understanding of keyword research.
- Effective experience with ad copy development.
- Familiarity with SEM reporting and analytical tools.
- Proficient experience in Google Adwords; Certification in YSN.