Effective Spend is looking for a Paid Search Strategist in Texas, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own and build client relationships with medium to large accounts.
- Conduct deep-dive performance analyses.
- Improve digital marketing strategy for new client onboarding and quarterly business reviews.
- Build monthly client goals and manage your accounts toward meeting those performance goals.
- Create campaigns from the ground up, including account set-up, campaign planning/organization, competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copywriting.
- Lead campaigns to ensure that they continually improve over time.
- Test and optimize bids, keywords, text ads, image ads, and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Master the art of performance analysis and client reporting through the daily use of tools such as Google Analytics, Kenshoo, Google Trends, Google Ads, Power BI, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of full-time paid search marketing experience.
- Effective paid social and display advertising experience is also a plus.
- Proven track record in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior ability to analyze data in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook or other analytics platforms.