Major Tom is looking for a Paid Search Strategist in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Liaise regularly with account managers ensuring their client’s goals are being met and are happy with Major Tom services.
- Join with Major Tom agency partners and work with these partners to plan and execute client campaigns.
- Aid Major Tom sales staff initial assessments and sales meetings as required.
- Design and manage Google AdWords campaigns.
- Create and manage Bing campaigns.
- Plan monthly reports for clients that offer insights into initiatives undertaken by Major Tom Marketing.
- Oversee client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities are undertaken to match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals.
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients.
- Minimum 3 years working in a paid search marketing capacity or in an in-house paid search marketing position.
- Expert knowledge and in-depth experience with retargeting and remarketing.
- Deep knowledge of the Google AdWords platform (Search, Display, Shopping, Video, Remarketing).
- Effective experience working with Bing Ads.
- Proficient experience working with Google Analytics.
- Proven track record in running Facebook PPC campaigns.
- Demonstarted understanding of search engine optimization.
- Solid presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client and project meetings.
- Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in a growing and changing the organization.