Socialfly is looking for a Paid Social Associate in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the account and paid team members to aid in executing advertising strategies for clients on applicable channels, including account setup and campaign organization (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, AdWords, and more).
- Oversee campaigns daily, constantly providing strategic recommendations and performing optimizations to scale performance and drive client KPIs.
- Produce advertising updates, analysis, and reporting to the account team on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Aid in budget tracking and special project needs on an ad-hoc basis.
- Monitor industry changes and quickly adapt to test new solutions for clients based on this knowledge.
- Show an innate curiosity and learning spirit within the paid media space.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a paid social or paid media-focused role, preferably in an agency setting.
- Proven track record in using Excel to analyze data and present an overarching story leveraging campaign results.
- Effective experience running paid social and/or search campaigns.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Eager to learn and adapt to new tools, technologies, and media opportunities.
- Self-starter with the ability to independently problem solve and drive results.