iProspect Ireland is looking for a Paid Social Executive in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Display a sound understanding of all Paid Search elements, including campaign planning and best in class activation.
- Complete client reports to a high standard, offering context and insight – leading strategy and campaign development for our clients.
- Supervise the monitoring of daily delivery and performance and ensure regular optimization of all campaign elements (segments, creative, landing pages, etc.) based on the agreed campaign KPI’s.
- Manage daily budget checks to ensure spend phasing and performance falls in line with the agreed strategy, reacting to current trends and implement changes where necessary.
- Assure all hygiene checks are carried out in accordance with team processes and that campaigns are delivered as planned with no overspends or errors in delivery.
- Collect data, examine and generate reports to carry out performance analysis to proactively ensure the best possible results and identify opportunities.
- Reply to briefs on time and to specification.
- Attend all relevant paid social training sessions and contribute fully.
- Respond to client and client service contacts within appropriate timescales.
- Discover about all relevant tools and technology and become a competent user and become and stay accredited, passing all relevant exams.
- Improve and maintain relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.).
- Cooperate with other digital and non-digital channels to identify channel integration opportunities.
- Proven track record in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to use 3rd party SEM tools such as DoubleClick, Facebook/Instagram Power Editor, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn (plus other Social Media outlets).
- Expert knowledge of the relationship between different metrics, audiences, creatives and how they impact results.
- Remain abreast of developments in paid social and broader social media and digital space.
- Strong attention to detail – check data to ensure accuracy at every stage.
- Solid time management skills and ability to plan workloads throughout the day and forthcoming week(s).
- A Problem solver.
- Creative and audience understanding and research.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to understand and follow processes.