Nebo is looking for a Paid Social Specialist in Georgia, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Take an active role in developing paid social strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing program.
- Improve and execute Paid Social campaigns for multiple clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and others.
- Cooperate with other team members on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts.
- Perform extensive audience, placement, and platform research to help inform Paid Social strategies for Nebo clients.
- Produce strategic direction on specific initiatives, identifying key messages or value proposition and the best means to communicate or demonstrate this.
- Design and present monthly and/or weekly reports with analysis of paid social campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement.
- Forecast performance and spend for future budget recommendations.
- Interpret strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items.
- Collude with organic social and other paid media account leads to ensure strategies are aligned across all channels.
- Cooperate with vendors, agency partners, and platform reps.
- Aid in educating and training new team members in paid social strategy, creation, implementation and reporting.
- Help in new business efforts/sales pitches as needed.
- Support clients and team members on non-social paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise.
- Minimum 1- years of experience managing paid media campaigns, with an emphasis on paid social.
- Proven track record in dealing with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Demonstarted understanding of LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Effective experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Proficient experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Google Ads Certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile).
- Google Analytics certified.
- Facebook Blueprint certified a plus.
- Strong experience developing testing structures and compiling client-facing deliverables based on performance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Active interest in keeping up with social and paid media industries and the latest trends.