Major Tom is looking for a Performance Marketing Coordinator in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Support knowledge of industry trends by regularly reading articles from industry leading websites.
- Utilize leading web tools to research keywords for PPC campaigns.
- Operate with a project manager to implement and create analytics, SEO, CPC, Social Media, Email and Usability strategies.
- Lead and optimize the existing PPC campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Conduct key phrase research, meta tag development, content optimization and linking.
- Aid with ad copy development, revisions and monitoring.
- Provide ongoing performance reports monitored against traffic, indexing and ranking goals.
- Attend regular meetings with appropriate committees to develop standards for the organization.
- Design case studies as requested by project managers.
- Expert knowledge of Analytics, SEO, CPC, Social Media, Email and Website Usability implementation best practices preferred.
- Sound problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Deep knowledge of HTML preferred.
- Demonstarted understanding of media buying preferred.
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret industry and trade publications.