2Stallions is looking for a Performance (SEO/SEM) Manager in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead dashboards and reporting to track ROI & KPI’s my channel for all SEM & SEO activities in-house and for clients.
- Design, own and improve SOPs for SEO, SEM and other advertising activities.
- Attribute SEO, SEM and other advertising activities to lead generation and pipeline influence/contribution.
- Perform tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Follow, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Produce SEO expert guidance to content publishing (blog/social media) team.
- Head campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Operate with teams to develop and optimize copy, landing pages, images and videos for SEO and SEM – across voice, mobile and desktop search.
- Conduct ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization; utilize data to inform solution naming, descriptions, brand messaging.
- Research and analyze competitor SERP, keywords, and advertising links.
- Produce research for pitching of SEO/SEM proposals for potential clients.
- Oversee and manage the SEO/SEM team to improve productivity and efficiency and be involved in its growth.
- Content writing and graphic design experience a plus.
- At least 3 years focused SEM experience and success managing SEO and PPC campaigns across Google.
- Effective experience in performance marketing tenets and tools, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and online customer acquisition through journey mapping.
- Proficient experience with bid management tools and website analytics tools (Google Adwords and Google Analytics Certifications are preferred).
- Proven experience in social media advertising: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Solid analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Able to write at a high level, discover accurate content, and create article/blog ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international team environment.