Hit Search is looking for a PPC Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead and grow a portfolio of our PPC clients who spend anything from a few thousand per month to 10’s of thousands through a variety of Paid Search campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Supervise the paid social aspect of our client’s work including Facebook, YouTube, Sponsored Tweets, Instagram and Pintrest.
- Design and deliver cross channel and campaign proposals and drive the Hit Search PPC earnings.
- Utilize project management software such as TeamWorkPM to manage yourself accurately and on time.
- Assure you are commercially aware to manage your own time, ensuring that your time is spent wisely and accurately according to the fee earned.
- Constantly look at how Hit Search can ‘add value’ and improve our PPC offering through testing ALL the latest PPC based products and services.
- Undertake competitor, customer and market research to put all cutting edge marketing strategies in front of our clients at regular meetings.
- Head multiple campaigns from multiple clients at once.
- Direct a small team consisting of a senior PPC executive and an executive.
- Manage the paid media element of all client meetings and presentations.
- Effective experience of working within a target driven environment for at least 3 years – with particular emphasis on PPC client retention rates and PPC client management.
- Proficient experience from managing retail focused paid search campaigns would be a distinct advantage!
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative.
- An individual who has good presentation and public speaking skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity – able to organize yourself and others around you to a common goal.
- Current or recently worked as a Senior PPC Executive and you are ready for the next step, OR, you are currently a PPC Manager and looking to increase your role responsibilities and build your own team from scratch.