Effective Spend is looking for a PPC Manager in Texas, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Directly lead a team of 2-3 junior PPC marketers.
- Head the team’s projects from a week to week, delegating tasks and leading team status meetings.
- Review each team member’s work for accuracy and quality.
- Guide your team on new PPC concepts and product features.
- Coach your team to improve their skills in campaign optimization, performance analysis and client communications.
- Design each team member’s development roadmap, including promotion milestones and account goals.
- Own and build client relationships with top tier accounts.
- Prepare and present performance reports.
- Cooperate with the account director to develop new and ongoing account strategy.
- Build monthly client goals and track performance to those goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics, or a related field is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time, professional PPC experience, including 1+ years managing the tasks of other digital marketing team members.
- Effective experience managing Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns.
- Familiarity with Display advertising also a plus.
- Proven track record in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior ability to analyze data in Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook or other analytics platforms.